Submit your original design to win cool prizes including J!NX Gift vouchers, the Type 59 premium tank and J!NX gear. Best of all, your design will be produced for everyone to purchase!
The great success of the partnership of World of Tanks and J!NX has given us cause to rest on our laurels but we won’t. We want to push it even further and give you more! We present our new initiative: a contest held by J!NX to design your own World of Tanks T-shirt. The deal is rather special: you design your T-shirt and we will make it available for purchase, and even reward you with other amazing prizes such as J!NX Gift vouchers and J!NX apparel. Keep reading. This is not all!
The contest begins on June 6th.
Submissions must be uploaded before
June 30th at 23:59:59 PST.
Submissions will be screened by both Wargaming and J!NX. Those submissions which pass the approval process will be posted on the J!NX website for public voting.
The best five designs will be put into production, and their designers will be rewarded with:
And the ten Runners-Up will receive:
Please keep in mind that if your art doesn’t fit our theme or doesn’t follow the rules, it will not qualify for the contest! So, please, stay on target:
- Use the Submission Kit.
- Your submission must be 100% your own. No existing game assets, screenshots, logos, icons, photo sampling, etc. are allowed.
- Your design must be easily identified as a tank from the World of Tanks universe.
- All designs must be appropriate for an audience of all ages – this means it must not include obscene, offensive or racist imagery or phrases.
- Two images must be submitted: a 150x150 px thumbnail of your design, and a main display image which should be exactly 900 px wide and 533 px tall.
- Please keep a copy of your original, high-resolution art with layers and editing capabilities intact. This is not for the submission (the submitted file should be a flat Jpeg), but in the event you are selected as a winner we will request the original art from you.