Want to win great prizes? Want to see your design on an official shirt at DICE-STORE.com? As part of Player Appreciation Month, we are taking design submissions and three lucky designers will win one of 3 excellent prize packs including $500 and some great prizes from J!NX, DICE, and Razer*. Oh, and your shirt design will be available for sale on DICE-STORE.com!
Base your ideas on this theme:
Most memorable Battlefield moment.
Your design should illustrate the best and most memorable moment you've had so far playing Battlefield 4. Be creative! J!NX and EA DICE will choose the 10 best designs and the community will decide which 3 are the best. Here's how:
Submissions will be accepted until Thursday, March 20th, 2014 11:59 PM PST. Voting will commence on Friday, April 4th, and run through Friday, April 11th. The winning designs will be announced on Monday, April 14th.
For complete Terms & Conditions, click here.
J!NX and DICE will review all submissions and narrow the pool down to TEN (10) favorite designs. Those TEN (10) designs will be placed online for voting by the community. THREE (3) total winners will be selected based on vote totals.
Each winner will receive:
- $500 Cash!
- Limited Edition Art of Battlefield 4 signed by the artists
- Battlefield 4 Messenger Bag from Razer
- Battlefield 4 Logo Zip-up Hoodie from J!NX
- All three winning Battlefield 4 Design Contest Tees
Submissions due Thursday, March 20th 11:59 PM PST
Submission requires two images: a small GIF thumbnail (150 x 150 pixels), and the main display image, which should be exactly 900 pixels wide and 533 pixels tall. The main image should be in JPG format. Once you have created and sized your images, use the submission form to submit your design.
Although you will be submitting your art at a lower resolution - 72 dpi (dots per inch) for web - you will want to create your art at 300 dpi, 11.75" x 11.75" with a 1/8" bleed on all sides. Printed "live" area is 11.5" x 11.5". If you win, we will request the high resolution version. Be creative and have fun.
You may submit more than one entry. Online entries only, hard copies not accepted. You must be a member of J!NX to enter. Membership is free and only takes a minute.
We know how everyone loves fine print, so be sure to Read the Official Rules!
Winning entries will be selected via a combination of public votes plus J!NX and DICE's input. Submissions will be screened by the J!NX and DICE creative teams. J!NX and DICE will select 10 finalists. The 10 finalist designs will be posted on the Battlefield 4 Design Contest page for public voting. Public voting will run from Friday, April 4th, through Friday, April 11th. The 3 designs with the highest vote totals will be selected as the winners.
* For complete Terms & Conditions, click here.
What to do:
- Use the Submission Kit.
- Your submission must be 100% your own. No existing game assets, screenshots, logos, icons, photo sampling, etc. are allowed.
- Designs cannot include depictions of real world vehicles or guns. You'll need to be extra creative!
- Your design must be easily identified as being from Battlefield 4.
- All designs must be appropriate for an audience of all ages – this means it must not include obscene, offensive or racist imagery or phrases.
- Two images must be submitted: a 150x150 px thumbnail of your design, and a main display image which should be exactly 900 px wide and 533 px tall.
- Please keep a copy of your original, high-resolution art with layers and editing capabilities intact. This is not for the submission (the submitted file should be a flat Jpeg), but in the event you are selected as a winner we will request the original art from you.
WHAT NOT TO DO:
- Take a screen shot and just paste it onto the template.
- Swipe someone else’s art and use it as your own. You might think we won’t find out, but we will.
- This includes images and characters from other games, movies, books, etc.
- Use excessive blood/gore/over-the-top violence or nudity in your images.