Frequently Asked Questions
Viewing Questions Regarding: International
- How much will shipping cost?
- Will I have to pay customs fees on my order?
- Do you ship outside the U.S.?
- On the international customs form, can you mark my order as a gift?
- How long does international shipping take?
- Why don't you ship to my country?
How much will shipping cost?
This varies depending on where you are, how much you order, and how fast you want it delivered. You can use our automatic shipping calculator to determine your shipping costs before you place your order. Just place whatever you are interested in purchasing into your shopping cart. The calculator will then appear on the cart. Just select your country (and state, if applicable) and click calculate. You will be shown various shipping options available to you. International customers may be subject to additional charges once the package arrives. J!NX is not responsible for any customs,duty, or VAT charges you incur for importing our products.
Will I have to pay customs fees on my order?
- Your order may be charged customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerage fees, etc.) upon delivery. Unfortunately, J!NX has no control over these fees. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
- The shipping charges you pay to J!NX only cover shipping cost, and do NOT include customs fees, import taxes, brokerage fees, or duties. If payment of additional fees is refused at the time of delivery, the shipment will be returned to us. At that point, we can refund your purchase price, not including shipping costs.
- J!NX has no way of accurately calculating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. On rare occasions, your order may be delayed due to the customs process. If your order takes more than two weeks to arrive from the moment you receive your shipment notification, check with your local customs office to see if they are holding the package.
Do you ship outside the U.S.?
Yes. We currently ship all orders from the United States to almost every country in the world.
On the international customs form, can you mark my order as a gift?
By law, we must mark all shipments as a Commercial Sample and declare the actual purchase price of the items. Doing otherwise is a violation of international regulations and can result in heavy fines for us. That in turn would lead to higher prices for you. That makes no one happy.
How long does international shipping take?
Delivery times vary depending on the shipping method you select at the point of checkout, but are generally as follows:
- Standard: Two to Three weeks. Packages are not insured with this method.
- Express: 5-7 business days
Lost package claims must be brought to our attention within 120 days from when the package shipped.
Why don't you ship to my country?
If you do not see your country in the drop-down list on our address form, please contact us via our help request form and we can get it added.