You Might Also Like
I remember the first time I came across that Centipede machine as it winked away in the corner of the dim arcade. Play me, it whispered in bleeps and blips. It was well loved, and a bit battle worn. The trackball had been spun by countless before. Gladly I sank a quarter into the coin op and gave that trackball a spin.
- Woven from 50/50 combed ring spun 30/1 cotton.
- Ultra-fine lightweight 4.1 ounce jersey.
- Features slim-fit body.
- Woven from 100% carded open end 18/1 cotton.
- Heavyweight 5.7 ounce jersey.
- Features relaxed-fit body.