You Might Also Like
There are many ways to make a living in the blocky world of Minecraft. The most common occupation is a miner, but did you know you can also be a farmer, a fisherman, or a blacksmith? If you're feeling exceptionally adventurous, you can try your hand at herding rainbow sheep, taming cats, and jumping through Nether portals. The opportunities are endless!
- Knitted from 100% combed ring spun 30/1 cotton.
- Fine lightweight 4.3 ounce jersey.
- Features slim-fit body.
- Knitted from 100% carded open end 18/1 cotton.
- Heavyweight 5.7 ounce jersey.
- Features relaxed-fit body.