You Might Also Like
Remember when you were sitting in high school Chemistry class, wondering why in the heck you had to memorize the Periodic Table of Elements? Who would have guessed that one day, you might actually have a use for some of that knowledge? We have made some slight adjustments to the original model and come up with a new chart for practical use. You are welcome.
- Knitted from 100% combed ring spun 30/1 cotton.
- Fine lightweight 4.3 ounce jersey.
- Features slim-fit body.
- Woven from 100% carded open end 18/1 cotton.
- Heavyweight 5.7 ounce jersey.
- Features relaxed-fit body.