You Might Also Like
One of the hazards of science is letting your test subject become over-confident in her abilities to surmount challenge. This often leads to critical failures in testing procedures and potato-related injuries. Conversely, it is much less entertaining to watch a despondent test-taker fall from a high platform or incinerate herself in a testing-laser. It is important to keep your victim -- I mean, subject -- at the proper disposition, to ensure that your science is both fun, and useful! And remember to always dispose of your failed experiments in the proper cremation receptacles! For science!
- Woven from 100% combed ring spun 30/1 cotton.
- Fine lightweight 4.3 ounce jersey.
- Features slim-fit body.
- Knitted from 100% carded open end 18/1 cotton.
- Heavyweight 5.7 ounce jersey.
- Features relaxed-fit body.