You Might Also Like
There is nothing like the freedom of the open road in your vintage Winnebago. Sure, there might be the occasional abandoned car and plenty of gory bits splayed across the byways here and there, but you've got the wheels and the highways are your home. Then again, if you had to make some sort of semi-fortified camp, having an RV would sure come in handy too...
- Knitted from 100% combed ring spun 30/1 cotton.
- Fine lightweight 4.3 ounce jersey.
- Features slim-fit body.
- Woven from 100% carded open end 18/1 cotton.
- Heavyweight 5.7 ounce jersey.
- Features relaxed-fit body.