You Might Also Like
The water in the canteen had a sharp metallic tang: not unexpected from reclaimed water, but always tough to stomach. Rations were running low. Just now the foreboding outline of a red sunrise was shimmering faintly across the plain, casting mile-long shadows from the scrubby brush. They were still many miles away from sanctuary, and the Wasteland was always full of surprises. Death awaited the Rangers out in the desert today. They had better start moving.
- Woven from 50/50 combed ring spun 30/1 cotton.
- Ultra-fine lightweight 4.1 ounce jersey.
- Features slim-fit body.
- Woven from 100% carded open end 18/1 cotton.
- Heavyweight 5.7 ounce jersey.
- Features relaxed-fit body.