You Might Also Like
An extremely formidable tank, the Tigers were at the forefront of battles from Tunisia to Kursk. The Tigers were the first German heavy tank produced in WWII, and were revered for their great rate of fire and renowned German-engineered accuracy. If you find yourself cruising through the narrow corridor's of Himmelsdorf, steer clear of the Tigers!
- Knitted from 100% combed ring spun 30/1 cotton.
- Fine lightweight 4.3 ounce jersey.
- Features slim-fit body.
- Woven from 100% carded open end 18/1 cotton.
- Heavyweight 5.7 ounce jersey.
- Features relaxed-fit body.