You Might Also Like
Having intuition is handy when your day job involves strapping into a moving metal box and lobbing explosives at other metal boxes. Some lucky tankers have something beyond simple intuition that some may call a Gut Feeling, possibly a Sixth sense. No matter what you call it, if you're lucky enough to crew with one of these men they just might save your life one day.
- Knitted from 100% combed ring spun 30/1 cotton.
- Fine lightweight 4.3 ounce jersey.
- Features slim-fit body.
- Woven from 100% carded open end 18/1 cotton.
- Heavyweight 5.7 ounce jersey.
- Features relaxed-fit body.