Veronica is the co-host of Revision3's tech-centric show, Tekzilla, and the interactive video magazine Qore on the PlayStation Network. In the past, she hosted Mahalo Daily, and produced/co-hosted Buzz Out Loud, MP3 Insider, and the Crave video podcast for CNET.
In her spare time, she helps run one of the largest guilds in World of Warcraft: Alea Iacta Est on Earthen Ring. Veronica also hosts the science fiction and fantasy podcast and book club, the Sword and Laser.
Embrace digital technology. Join the Tekzilla crew and make your tech work better for you. Or you can go live in the woods with an axe. Every Saturday, Patrick Norton and Veronica Belmont deliver product reviews, computer help, tech tips on everything from iPods to camcorders, HD to the Internet, plus do it yourself projects.
Qore: Presented by the PLAYSTATION Network is a highly interactive gaming lifestyle monthly video production that covers the world inside PLAYSTATION available only on the PLAYSTATION Store. It features interviews with game developers and personalities, exclusive betas and demos, as well as info on the newest Blu-ray releases. Qore is produced by Future U.S. (publishers of PLAYSTATION: The Official Magazine, OXM and Nintendo Power).
The Sword and Laser is a science fiction and fantasy themed book club, hosted by Tom Merritt and Veronica Belmont. We select books either by a democratic vote or by dictatorial rule (depending on our mood) and then discuss them in our forums. There is also a companion podcast posted bi-weekly.
- I really hate it when people talk on their cell phones in cars.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I love The Alan Parsons Project, because my mom used to listen to them when I was a kid.
- I make up songs about everything and sing them to myself.
- Everyone thinks I'm a cat lady, but I'm a dog person trapped in a cat situation.
- I would eat pizza every single day if I could.
- Totally obsessed with gossip blogs.
- I've been trying to find "the right curtains" for my dining room for two years.
- I love putting on makeup, because I think it's fun to try new colors everyday.
- I take everything very, very personally. Working on that.
- When I was in high school, I wanted to be a History/World Civ teacher when I grew up.
- My brain is FULL of jingles from cartoons and TV shows, which I can recite word for word at the drop of a hat.
- Red wine is my favorite, particularly Shiraz or Syrah.
- I've learned to like olives, brussel sprouts and mushrooms (in moderation) as of this year.
- I check Twitter before I check my email in the morning.
- Sundays are the best when they're rainy, because then I can stay inside and not feel guilty.
- If I could, I would travel back in time to visit Medieval Europe.
- I love trains, I would take them everywhere if I could.
- I'm extremely competitive in board games; I hate losing.
- I can catch popcorn in my mouth from throwing it 10 feet in the air.
- Very light sleeper, a moth farting would wake me up.
- I'm hungry every 2 hours, and very grouchy if I don't eat.
- I love stand up comedy, but I can never get anyone to go with me.
- My favorite movie is The Boondock Saints.
- Pink gadgets piss me off.
The latest from Tekzilla.
On The Web
- Veronica Belmont at Facebook
- Veronica Belmont at Friendfeed
- Veronica Belmont at Last.fm
- Veronica Belmont at Blip.fm
- Veronica Belmont at 12Seconds.tv
- Veronica Belmont at Qik
- Veronica Belmont at Buzzfeed
- Veronica Belmont at Ustream
- Veronica Belmont at Goodreads
- Veronica Belmont at del.icio.us
- Veronica Belmont at RCRDLBL
- Veronica Belmont at Flickr