- Get Into It Home »
- Friends of J!NX
- J!NX Crew
- Our Community
"If there's one thing I've learned in all my years of being a geek, it's that there's noth&%!$#@* NO CARRIER"
Geek, Internet Entrepreneur, Hardware Addict, Software Junkie, Book Author, Once TV Show Host, Technology Enthusiast, Shameless Self-Promoter, Tech Conference Coordinator, Early Adopter, Idea Evangelist, Tech Support Blogger, Bootstrapper, Media Personality, Technology Consultant, Thicker Quicker Picker Upper.
- I'm a total night owl.
- The only hit I ever got in Little League was a foul ball (and the crowd actually cheered when it happened).
- Farts and burps make me LOL.
- I don't like horror movies at all.
- As a kid, I couldn't eat MnMs until they were separated by color first.
- I've always been addicted to software.
- I believe the Star Wars prequels should be stricken from canon.
- Since I was 25, I've been avoiding trans fats, high fructose corn syrup, and artificial sweeteners.
- If there is one, I'm probably going to hell.
- I crafted my career out of a series of personality disorders.
- I sleep with an RSS (feed) icon pillow.
- Air Hockey is my favorite sport.
- At one time, I could imagine my life without an iPhone.
- When I'm forced to write manuscript, I avoid cursive and lowercase letters.
- Yes, I really am this white.
- I'm afraid of the dark, but would never admit... oops.
- Autumn is my favorite season.
- The Sony Mavica FD7 was my first digital camera (which recorded to a 3.5" floppy disk).
- I will probably never retire.
- Turn off: poor written communication skills.
- I think cats were never meant to be kept as pets.
- In playing League football as a 7th grader, I never made it past the line of scrimmage as a Right End.
- I fell in love with sushi immediately after trying it for the first time (as an adult).
- I plan on streaming my decomposition live on the Internet at dead.pirillo.com.
- I tend to write lists and wonder if anybody ever bothers to read them. In fact, if you read this entire list, I challenge you to tweet this: Hey @ChrisPirillo, I read your top 25 list: http://go.tagjag.com/jinx [and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!]"
Check out more Chris Pirillo pics at flickr.com
Host Chris Pirillo
On The Web
- Chris Pirillo at Chris.pirillo.com
- Chris Pirillo at Lockergnome.com
- Chris Pirillo at FaceBook
- Chris Pirillo at FriendFeed
- Chris Pirillo at Geeks
- Chris Pirillo at MySpace
- Chris Pirillo at Twitter
- Chris Pirillo at YouTube
Chris Pirillo has been participating in Internet conversations since 1992, having launched Lockergnome.com as a content publishing network and building Gnomedex to be one of the blogosphere’s highly regarded conferences.
Gnomedex is a single-track technology conference hosted by Chris Pirillo, the owner of Lockergnome, LLC and was co-host of the show Call For Help on the former cable television channel TechTV.
Started as an outgrowth of his technology newsletters and web site, Gnomedex has grown into a conference exploring new and emerging technologies with influencers, entrepreneurs and tech enthusiasts as the primary audience.
The conference philosophy supports an experience which is optimized for the attendees, many of whom are prolific bloggers and podcasters. Gnomedex.com