1st Annual J!NX Sweet 'Stache Competition
January 1st, 2009 kicked off our first annual Sweet 'Stache competition here at the fortress. We had 12 brave contestants take the field (pictured below). To keep you up-to-date, we will diligently chronicle their progress via photos, culminating in a time-lapse video of the whole month.
The rules are simple:
- Shave any upper lip growth just prior to January 1st, 2009.
- Beginning January 1st, don't shave your moustache until Midnight, January 31st.
- On January 16th, just in time for the J!NX new-fortress-warming party, shave the safety. That means shave anything such as a goatee, connecting beard, connecting chops, or generally any additional facial hair that makes you feel less self-conconcious. Leave only pure, unadulterated 'stache.
- Wear your moustache with pride.
- If you bail on the contest, you must shave at the fortress, where other competitors can trash you while you do it.
Grand Prize: A framed, autographed photo of Magnum P.I., one of the best moustaches ever grown.
Who decides? We will be posting the final photos to be voted on by you, our trusted 'stache connoisseurs.
Don't be left out, you are all invited to join us unofficially. We will link photos of worthy competitors in our dedicated 'stache blog [link TBD].