Customer Service > FAQ
Now Viewing Questions Regarding:
Can you help me hack into a computer/system/database/international mainframe?
Although we do fully support responsible hacking and a non-malicious interest in security of all forms, we do not support illegal hacking, virus writing, or anything else that is against the law or annoying to people in general. We do not provide these services or tips in these fields. We recommend visiting our brand partners, who are happy to share this type of information.
Can you guys print a custom shirt for me?
We do not do customized shirts. However, there are plenty of places on the internet that offer those services.
Can I get this shirt in a size/style other than what's offered on the site?
As of now, we can only offer what is on the site, and we do not offer any custom printing. However, as interest in any particular line grows, we can expand into those areas. For this to happen, the word about Jinx has to get out there. That means telling everyone you know (as well as everyone you don't) about JINX.COM. When any particular design does well in our basic sizes, then we can offer them in others. Post a comment on the shirt you are interested in. We check all the feedback!
I have a GREAT idea for a new product, how I can I submit it?
At this time J!NX does not accept unsolicited ideas. Sorry.
Photo Submission Policy and Agreement
J!NX welcomes and accepts Photo submissions from customers and the public, and offers rewards and coupons in exchange for some such submissions, but only pursuant to the terms set forth in this agreement. J!NX WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY SUBMISSION UNLESS THE SUBMITTER EXPRESSLY AGREES TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
The person below (the "Submitter") desires to submit a photograph (the "Photo") to J!NX for J!NX to possibly use and display in its advertising, marketing, or other efforts.
The parties understand and acknowledge as follows:
1. J!NX is under no obligation to accept or use any Photo, in any way.
2. J!NX absolutely prohibits the submission of the following photos: Images that are copyrighted or trademarked, Advertisements, Photos with any contact information (URL, Phone #s, E-Mail, Names, Addresses, etc.), text messages, photos taken from other websites, or any other content that is obscene, private, confidential, or proprietary. By submitting a Photo, Submitter is representing to J!NX, and assuming sole responsibility that the Photos are Submitter’s sole and original work, and that nobody else has the rights to use the Photo.
3. J!NX does not invite, nor will it knowingly accept any submission if the submitted Photo or any information contained in the Photo is considered by Submitter or a third party to be confidential, private, or proprietary. Thus, the Submitter expressly warrants that any submission of Photo is not confidential, private, or proprietary. In the event any third party makes any claim against J!NX relating to its possession, use, or transfer of the Photo, Submitter agrees to defend and indemnify J!NX against such claims. The Submitter expressly waives and releases any claim that it could have against J!NX for J!NX’s possession, use, or transfer of the Photo.
4. J!NX is not liable for the loss or destruction of the Photo. Submitter expressly warrants that it has retained at least one copy of the Photo, and hereby releases J!NX from any and all liability for loss of or damage to the copy or copies of the Photo it submits to J!NX.
5. By submitting a Photo to J!NX, Submitter is irrevocably assigning to J!NX (and only J!NX) ALL rights to the submitted Photos, without any further compensation. J!NX will own all submitted Photos, and can do whatever they want with the Photos.
6. By submitting a Photo to J!NX, Submitter is giving J!NX the irrevocable right to use the Photo, and Submitter’s likeness and identity to promote or publicize J!NX's products.
7. Submitter expressly represents and warrants that it has not submitted the Photo, nor any similar Photo to any other party.
8. Photo Guidelines: Submitted Photos must clearly show some article of J!NX clothing. Photos must show Submitter’s face, and CANNOT be blurred out or censored in any way. Photos cannot visibly show any other brands, logos, or any copyrighted content. Photo WIDTH and HEIGHT must be equal to 371 pixels. Maximum file size is 500 KB, and J!NX only accepts JPEG files.
9. J!NX will review each submitted Photo before it is made available to the public. J!NX reserves the right to reject, edit or modify any photos submitted to J!NX, for any reason. Submitter will NOT be notified if his or her Photo was denied.
10. Submitter hereby acknowledges and agrees that there are no prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements in effect between Submitter and J!NX pertaining to the Photo submitted hereunder or any other material. This written agreement is the sole expression of the relationship between J!NX and Submitter. Any modification to this agreement must be done in writing. Submitter agrees that no oral representations of any kind have been made to Submitter.
11. The formation, interpretation and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, excluding its conflict of law rules, and any action relating to this Agreement or its enforcement shall only be brought in a state or federal court in San Diego, California. In the event that any provision hereof is found invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
12. Submitter certifies that Submitter has read this Agreement and that Submitter understands it. SUBMITTER UNDERSTANDS THAT J!NX IS RELYING UPON THIS AGREEMENT IN AGREEING TO ACCEPT SUBMITTER'S SUBMISSION OF THE PHOTO AND WOULD NOT ACCEPT SUBMITTER'S PHOTO WITHOUT IT.
We welcome all opinions, good or bad. We do, however, go through the comments and feedback. This is to ensure that nothing posted is malicious toward anyone else's post or picture, so don't bother submitting anything like that. Otherwise, be as honest as you can about the designs, the shirts, even the site as a whole :-)
The item I want is Out of Stock! When will you have it again?
It usually takes 3-4 weeks fore items to be restocked, but that time can change depending on the time of year, our demand, and other projects that we're working on. You can use the 'Restock Me' function on the item page to be notified via email once the stock gets back in.
Why are your women's shirts so small?
We offer our women sizes in junior cut. Unfortunately there are limited options for purchasing the baby doll style in larger sizes. If you don't mind a little altering you can watch this blog to see how to create a womens shirt from a mens shirt. Blog Post.
What is a Blind Box, Blind Pack or Mystery Figure?
Remember those machines at grocery stores when you were a kid? Put a quarter in, turn the crank, and hope that a cool toy will pop out in one of those plastic egg shaped containers. You had no idea which item was going to come out of the machine. Well a blind pack is like that. We have no idea which one you may receive and that's part of the thrill. If you want a specific toy you should probably avoid these however, if you are willing to collect and take a risk you should give it a try.
"FAQ" stands for "frequently asked questions"
Other common acronyms: