FAQ - Billing & Payment
What payment methods do you accept?
For all orders within the United States, we accept:
- CREDIT CARDS: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Be sure the address you enter for billing information exactly matches what your bank currently has on file for you (even if the shipping address is different)!
- APPLE PAY: If you are shopping on an Apple smart device, then you can pay through Apple Pay. When checking out, you will be redirected to Apple Pay for payment. We will process your order once payment is completed.
- AMAZON PAY: If you have an Amazon account, then you can pay through Amazon Pay. When checking out, you will be redirected to Amazon.com for payment. In addition to payment, you can also choose from any shipping address you have in your Amazon account, and it will be imported back into J!NX for processing. We will process your order once payment is completed.
Orders using Amazon Pay will show in your Amazon account under My Account, Order and then Amazon Pay.
- GOOGLE PAY: If you have a Google account, then you can pay through Google Pay. When checking out, you will be redirected to Google.com for payment. Google Pay allows you to choose your shipping option within the Google interface, or you can choose your shipping after you have been redirected back to the J!NX checkout. We will process your order once payment is completed.
If you have not set up Google Pay in your Google account, you can still use the Google Pay features. Google Pay allows you to use their service once (without saving your payment options), or you can save your payment settings and continue to use their service at any retailer that accepts Google Pay.
- PAYPAL: You do not need to have a PayPal account to use this system. When checking out, you will be redirected to PayPal.com for payment. We will process your order once payment is completed and cleared.
If choose to pay through Paypal via eCheck or Bank Transfer, those payment types may take a few days to clear. Until then, you may receive reminder emails asking you to submit payment; you can ignore them. We cannot guarantee in-stock product availability by the time payment is cleared.
NOTE: Your shipping address must match the address appearing on your transaction with PayPal.
- J!NX REWARD POINTS: During checkout, you will see how many rewards points you have plus the cash value (on the right side, under the list of products you are ordering). Use the slider to select how many points you want to use for this order and then click Apply.
- GIFT CERTIFICATE/GIFT CARD: Got a J!NX gift card or certificate from someone? Lucky you! Just type the code (or cut and paste it) into the box, and you will be all set! Please note that J!NX does NOT accept pre-paid debit cards.
- We do not accept Checks or Money Orders.
For international orders, we accept credit cards (Visa and MasterCard only) and PayPal.
I have just made my payment through PayPal. Why does my order status still say "awaiting payment"?
If you pay via PayPal eCheck or bank transfer, then these payments take a few days to clear. Before your payment clears, you may receive an email from us indicating that you have not paid. If you know you have paid, please check your PaPpal account history. It will probably say that your payment is uncleared. If this is the case, then you can just ignore the payment reminder email. If it does say cleared or completed, then reply to the reminder email with your PayPal transaction ID #.
I tried to place an order with your site, but I got an incorrect address error. When I called my bank, they said you charged my card already. What's that about?
When you attempt to purchase something from our site, an "authorization" is placed on the funds for that amount. This means that the funds are temporarily on hold. Our system then runs a series of checks.
If everything matches, the order will go through just fine.
If it does not match, the order will be declined. Since we will not be completing that transaction, the authorization will expire and the charge will be removed from your account after 5 business days.
Can I use a prepaid card on your website?
Prepaid cards tend not to work on our site unless they are registered with a billing address. There is usually information on the back of the card that tells you how to register your card.
When do I get charged for a pre-sale item.
J!NX charges customers for pre-sales at the time an order is placed. This allows us to be sure the item will ship as soon as it arrives from the manufacturer. This will also help alleviate issues with credit cards expiring before the ship date.
What currency am I paying in?
At the top of the page is a globe symbol, you can click it to view different currencies. If you see the $ sign, then it is in US Dollars. If you see the £ sign, then it is in Pounds Sterling. If you see the € sign, then it is in Euro. If you see ZLPLN, then it is in Zloty.
The currency will default back to US Dollars at checkout.
NOTE: J!NX is not responsible for currency conversion charges from your credit card company. If you are in a different country you will most likely see a different charge on your credit card than what you saw when you checked out.
Why did I get a bill for additional fees when the item reached my country?
If your country requires taxes for importing goods, then you will need to pay extra money when your package arrives. That is not something we have any control over. Every country is different, some countries charge for imports and some don't.
How can I find my credit card's security number?
Visa, MasterCard, Discover:
The three-digit (3) card security number is a printed number located on the back of the card, typically near the far right side. This number is usually separated from other sets on numbers on the card, and is the farthest towards the right.
The four-digit (4) card security number is a printed number located on the front of the card, above and to the right of the raised account number.