FAQ - Returns & Site Closure
What the heckin' heck is up with JINX.com?!
Yup, Jinx.com will be closing it's virtual doors. You can read more about it here. But hey, massive discounts for everyone until 12/31/22. If you're a wholesale customer, we do still have product to sell, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can anything be returned?
Orders placed before 11/2/2022 can be returned for a refund until 12/31/2022.
All sales placed on or after 11/2/2022 are final and a return will not be possible.
How can I return or exchange my order?
Orders placed before 11/2/2022 can be returned for a refund per the rules below until 12/31/2022. All sales placed on or after 11/2/2022 are final and a return will not be possible.
In order to initiate a return, please email email@example.com
J!NX does not provide return labels . You can send the item(s) with whatever postal carrier you choose; however, we always recommend getting tracking.
All returned items must be in "as new" condition. "As new" means unwashed, unworn, and unmodified in any way.
- We cannot exchange or return items that have been returned with strong smells such as perfume/cologne, detergent, and cigarette smoke.
- "As new" also takes into consideration any orders that included any in-game codes. We cannot issue refunds on any item that included an in-game code unless the code has not been used.
We do not refund shipping fees.
All returns must be submitted within 120 days of the date we ship out your order. Returns and exchanges are processed within 2 business days (Monday - Friday, weekends don't count) from when they arrive at our warehouse. Depending on your bank, refunds can take up to two weeks.
For purchases of toys, games, collectables* and all other non-clothing products, please return the item in the original packaging, including any manuals, cabling and accessories in sale-able condition. Items to be returned must be unused and unmodified in any way.
We do not accept returns of:
- Any Toys, Games or Collectibles returned more than 60 days from the date on the packing slip.
- Any Toy Game or Collectible that has been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap).
- Any product(s) not in its original condition.
- Any product(s) that is damaged, played, or is missing parts.
- Any product(s) that were sold as part of a bundle, unless the bundle is returned complete.
Please do not attempt to return items that not meet the return criteria listed above, as we do not issue refunds for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you.
* Headsets, glasses/eyewear, mice, mousepads, phone cases, LEGO sets, Papercraft, Construction sets, Action figures.
Something was wrong with my order. What do I do now?
I think my product is defective. What do I do now?
We warrant every product we make to be free of manufacturer defects that affect the wearing or look of a product. This includes defects in zipper pulls, zippers, snaps, holes and printing errors. Damaged packaging is not considered a defect.
J!NX does not warranty and is not responsible for damages caused by misuse, abuse, gnomes, accidents, dragon fire, the natural breakdown of materials over time, or problems that may be reasonably expected with normal wear such as rogue washing machines eating your clothing and the occasional sock.
All manufacturer defect claims must be made within 120 days from the date of purchase. If you have any questions please contact our support team.
I bought a product you sell from a retail store and they will not take it back. The product is defective. Can I exchange it through you?
Please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. J!NX does not manufacture all of the items available for purchase in retail stores. Items not manufactured by J!NX cannot be replaced by J!NX.