Jace "King of teh Monstars" Hall currently serves as President and Producer
at HDFILMS INC., a production company devoted to creating film, television,
videogame and online content. Previously, Jason Hall captained the role
of Senior Vice President and General Manager of Warner Bros. Interactive
His previous roles include serving as CEO and founder of game development
studio Monolith Productions Inc., manager of the multimedia department
at Edmark Corporation and lead engineer at Broderbund Software. Since
the start of HDFilms, Jason has premiered a movie at the Cannes Film
Festival, set up a remake of the 1980s classic "V" with Warner Brothers
and ABC, and launched one of the most successful video games show EVARRR
(among other things).
The Jace Hall Show is a true gamer’s mission to explore the colorful
personalities associated with film, TV, music, sports and the video game
industry itself. Jace Hall is the host, and made his name in the video
game industry before moving on to Warner Brothers to make TV and movies
for the studio which gives him unique access to gaming legends and celebrities
for each episode. The Jace Hall Show is filled with candid Q and A, intense
physical challenges, office intern abuse and unique looks inside the
game industry from an insider himself. This is a one of a kind show as
people are finding out.
CREEPSHOW is a horror classic that began in 1982 as a box office sleeper
hit directed by George Romero and written by Stephen King. Since its
release, it has been two sequels and inspired a TV spinoff, tales from
the Darkside. Today it experiences an expansive cult following and several
online fan sites exploring the mythology and cinematic styles of its
origin, the E.C. Horror Comics of the 1950’s
Chadam, the brainchild of acclaimed artist Alex Pardee and character
icon for the popular rock band, The Used, uses his power of imagination
to physically change his environment and, therefore, his world…to save
it from evil. Using the Unreal Engine 3 to render original character
models and landscapes designed by Alex Pardee, this action-horror-adventure
story filled with self-discovery serves as an incubator for future expansion
of the Chadamuniverse across all entertainment mediums.
- I have a size 13 shoe, size 10 if my toe nails are cut.
- I'm a level 4 vegan, won't eat anything with a shadow.
- My first girlfriend was a hefty bag.
- I have calf implants.
- I stopped dating online when I met a hermaphrodite.
- I'm obsessed with pectoral muscles.
- My favorite gift is protein.
- My least favorite gift is shampoo.
- As a child I had a hair washing accident with a bottle of Nair.
- My favorite album is Mamma Mia "The Broadway Soundtrack".
- I tried out for New Kids on the Block
- I'm a great dancer but music throws my rhythm off.
- I'm a part time professional ice sculptor.
- I love women with dogs.
- My goatee is a tattoo.
- I met my first girlfriend at a pumpkin carving competition.
- I hate rubix cubes.
- I love love love skinny chai vanilla soy lattés with full fat foam.
- I want to play RuPaul in a documentary.
- I was in an 80's band called "The Rhyme Bandits".
- My birth certificate says "Caucasian".
- I break for Cinnabon.
- I'm rumored to be related to Arsenio Hall.
- I was born with webbed feet.
- I'm gellin'.